Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) is seeking a qualified and experienced program/project manager to manage the, planning, design, construction and activation of the CONRAC facility program and coordinate business plans and analysis as applicable with other stakeholders. Additionally, this position will be responsible for maintaining the CONRAC master schedule, including combining schedules from multiple consultants and coordinating with the business and financial divisions of CVG and the rental car facility management company to ensure the critical milestones for all elements of the CONRAC program are identified, programmed and updated to meet a 2021 opening date. The position is a long term assignment – full time position being funded from the project budget. The term of the position is expected to terminate upon completion of the project.
In addition to the coordination and management of the CONRAC program, this position will also perform project management duties and responsibilities, including, but not limited to the oversight of projects related to the CONRAC, such as, scope development, identification of required resources, consultant oversight, review of plans, budget/cost estimates, development of specifications for procurement, quality assurance, operational and communication plans, risk assessment and mitigation, and closeout for implementation and operational readiness.
This class specification represents only the core areas of responsibilities; specific position assignments will vary depending on the needs of the department.
• Coordination, management and oversight of the CONRAC program and management of associated projects including; scope development, scheduling, reporting, budget reconciliation, operational readiness and close out.
• Conducts studies and/or analysis, researches best practices and develops plans to effectively implement the CONRAC Program.
• Manages the development and maintenance of budget profiles, schedules, project estimates, cash flow projections, and project documentation for planned and completed construction work elements of the CONRAC.
• Responsible for ensuring that plans, budgets, sources of funds, delivery methods and control procedures are established, monitored and communicated timely to stakeholders.
• Responsible for providing and updating applicable capital and O&M budgets in support of the CONRAC.
• Organizes and plans functional activities. Anticipates needs, forecasts results, analyzes and organizes work processes and procedures, and delegates assignments and/or work tasks to achieve program/project goals in the most efficient, cost effective manner.
• Responsible for all applicable contract management activities as documented in KCAB Policy 1014, Contract Management. As the CONRAC subject matter expert responsible for all key aspects of the CONRAC program, ensuring KCAB’s interests are represented in any business activities regarding those applicable agreements. Prepares RFP’s, bid specifications, and negotiates contracts.
• Establishes and maintains efficient relationships with KCAB personnel, rental car representatives, project consultants, vendors, project managers, project engineers, design firms, construction firms, and other agencies or organizations.
• Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in architecture, mechanical, electrical or civil engineering, program/project management or a related field and seven years of related experience, including previous CONRAC experience and experience managing large scale, complex programs/projects; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
• Preferred certification as a professional engineer (PE), Architect, certified construction manager (CCM), Program Management Professional (PgMP), Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent;
• Valid Commercial Driver’s License – Class A or ability to acquire Class A CDL within six months of hire date.
The Kenton County Airport Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Email: www.cvgairport.com/jobs for further details.
NEW DIGITAL EDITION:
Passenger Terminal World January 2017 is now online.
Ground broken on North Satellite expansion at Seattle-Tacoma International
The Port of Seattle has officially broken ground on its North Satellite Modernization Project with the aim of improving congestion and the passenger experience at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport in Washington.
NEW DIGITAL EDITION:
Passenger Terminal World Showcase 2017 is now online.