Remote (globally) or Denver, Colorado
Salary: US$30K – US$100K: Mostly commission-based
AirportDigital.com is a company specialized in creating digital marketing solutions for airports and airlines. Our goal is to create the disruptive technologies to help these companies grow, create meaningful connections, and deliver amazing passenger experiences. Our current products/solutions offerings include web, mobile + wearables, AI/Bots, indoor maps, social media walls, flight information screens (FIDS), and real-time surveys.
Company Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_0jM1Ks0ko
Today we're looking for a Business Development expert to join our team to drive more business to our company.
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
NEW DIGITAL EDITION:
Passenger Terminal World January 2017 is now online.
Ground broken on North Satellite expansion at Seattle-Tacoma International
The Port of Seattle has officially broken ground on its North Satellite Modernization Project with the aim of improving congestion and the passenger experience at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport in Washington.
NEW DIGITAL EDITION:
Passenger Terminal World Showcase 2017 is now online.